The following terms and conditions (“Terms“) apply where you use, purchase or contribute to a Fashion Brazil e-Gift Card (“Gift Card“).
By using, purchasing or contributing to a Gift Card or e-Gift Card, you agree to these Terms.
If you allow another person to use your Gift Card or e-Gift Card, you must tell that person that they will be bound by these Terms.
Fashion Brazil e-Gift Cards
- Fashion Brazil e-Gift Cards are issued by Fashion Brazil AUSNZ (“Fashion Brazil”) and are redeemable for merchandise sold at www.fashionbrazil.co.nz and www.fashionbrazil.com.au
- e-Gift Cards may not be used for any other purpose. Purchase with a Gift Card is as if the purchase was made by way of cash payment. Gift Cards may not be redeemed for cash. They are not legal tender, account cards, credit or debit cards or securities.
- e-Gift Cards are sent to you via email you provided upon purchase. e-Gift Card credit will expire 12 months from issue date, unless otherwise agreed by Fashion Brazil.
- After expiry, the e-Gift Card is no longer valid. All transactions will be declined and any outstanding balance will be forfeited to Fashion Brazil.
- Lost or stolen e-Gift Cards will not be replaced. Any unused balance left on expiry will not be refunded.
- The bearer of a e-Gift Card may not consolidate the balances of several e-Gift Cards onto a new e-Gift Card.
- Fashion Brazil reserves the right to cancel any e-Gift Card, or the e-Gift Card program, for any reason at any time without notice. If this occurs, the balance on all valid e-Gift Cards will be refunded to the holder upon request.
- Your e-Gift Card may not be copied or reproduced in any circumstances.
- Fashion Brazil e-Gift Cards can be purchased online at www.fashionbrazil.co.nz (“Website”)-. The person purchasing the e-Gift Card is referred as “Contributor”. E-Gift Cards must be used no later than one year from the date on which the e-Gift Card is purchased by the Contributor. The e-Gift Card will be sent to the nominated email address upon purchase, date and email address cannot be changed.
- Fashion Brazil takes no responsibility if the e-Gift Card is obtained and used by the wrong person, where the wrong email address is used by the Contributor or where the e-Gift Card is lost or stolen, unless this is the fault of Fashion Brazil.
- Subject to any rights you may have at law, including under the Consumer Guarantees Act, all e-Gift Cards are sold on a no refund, exchange or cancellation basis.
- These Terms are governed by New Zealand and Australian Consumer law.
How to redeem your e-Gift Card
At the checkout simply add the code in the "Gift Card/Discount Code" section. Note: You can copy and paste this information from the Gift Card email confirmation you have received.